Get Ideal fire rated doors
manufacturers in Bangalore
Impeccable Fire Rated Doors
During an unfortunate event of a fire break, fire exit doors that are qualified fire resistant help occupants evacuate safely from the building. These doors are especially suitable to withhold massive fire flames, smoke, and toxic fumes that cause huge losses to human life and property. Trio India is the best fire exit door manufacturers in Bangalore, delivering top-rated fire exit doors to our clients across every industry.
We manufacture customized fire doors to meet your requirements and fire safety standards. Our doors are majorly built with heavy-duty materials that are responsible for their efficiency in stopping the fire from spreading. They are also available in both single and double doors. Well, the importance of fire doors cannot be overlooked in the name of safety measurements in buildings. They save life and property during a wild breakout or massive fire and undoubtedly result in mitigating life loss.
Why our doors?
Unbeaten safety & security guaranteed!
Our doors hold fire/smoke for > 120 minutes
High-quality steel for all-weather endurance
Our high-end steel fire doors are naturally termite proof
Best in the industry product quality ensured
Choose from our wide range of stylish modern doors
Our strong-built doors require zero to no maintenance
Manufactured using fine material for robust longevity
Incredible fire door features stated by fire rated doors manufacturers in Bangalore
- We have listed down the features of fire doors being used in residential and commercial sectors. So, read along!
- Fire exit doors are generally built using a solid timber frame, which is then covered with fire-resistant glass. When exposed to heat and fire flames, this glass can withhold the pressure for 60 minutes before it starts softening.
- These doors are usually specified with intumescent seals and strips around the edges. These seals and strips are designed in a way that they eventually expand upon getting in contact with heat and fire flames beyond a temperature up to 200°C. Thereby blocking the gaps between the frame and the door, restricting the spread of fire and smoke to reach out to the unharmed area. These doors are usually capable of blocking the fire and smoke for 30 and 60 minutes.
- During a fire hazard, deaths are less caused by burning in a fire but more by choking on the smoke. Thus, fire doors are built keeping this in mind, which can block the smoke from entering the other parts of the buildings. We at Trio India are the best fire door suppliers in Bangalore, offering our clients the type of fire doors deemed necessary by different industries.
One of the best fire door manufacturers in Bangalore, Trio India, offers its services to a wide range of sectors.
Fire doors are a typical sort of fire protection. Installing fire doors has become essential for the protection of life and property as a result of unforeseen fire accidents. We provide fire doors to a variety of industries, including the healthcare and construction industries. So let’s evaluate Trio India’s market share as a producer of fire-rated doors.
Construction companies, O.T. contractors, hospitals, cement factories, government buildings and offices, chemical plants, I.T. offices, IVF labs, warehousing contractors, semiconductor manufacturing companies, food and glass manufacturing companies, universities/schools, and more.
We at Trio India serve these industries with our fine fire-doors. Call us to get your fire doors delivered by the top fire-doors manufacturers in Bangalore.
Explore More Products
“I’ve decided to go entirely off the grid but had no actual clue where to start. These guys went above and beyond with their support, working out all of the intricacies of the project with me. Now, I can confidently say that I’ve got exactly what I needed. You’ve done a wonderful job!”
“Everyone, from the first phone call to the last, has been a pleasure to deal with. All of our requests were taken into account and incorporated into the project. The installation process was astonishingly smooth. I would recommend you to all my friends. Thank you so much.”
“Thank you so much! Every single person we’ve dealt with during this project has been a consummate professional. I was very impressed with the care taken by the installers to do the job right and clean everything up afterwards. You guys are the best that I know of. Thanks!”
What are fire doors?
Fire doors are fire protection rating doors that provide protection against the spread of fire, smoke, and toxic fumes to the safe area of the affected building. The two main functions of a fire door are to a) block the spread of fire breakout when closed and provide time for occupants to evacuate the building safely and b) act as an escape window for the occupants when opened.
How often must fire doors be serviced?
There is no particular timeline for getting the doors serviced or inspected; however, getting them serviced once every 6 months is recommended.
Why is Trio India the best fire Doors manufacturers company in Bangalore?
Trio India is the top fire rated manufacturers in Bangalore who have expertise in manufacturing fire doors and other accessories
How long do fire doors last?
The age of a fire door depends upon the condition of the doors and their maintenance over its durability period. Therefore, keep your doors well-maintained and serviced from time to time to ensure the long durability of your fire doors.
How can you check fire doors?
You can check the fire doors in 4 easy steps:
- Look out for a fire door label on the top and sides of the door. It should be certified by a regulatory authority.
- Check the doors through the gaps between the door and the frame. The gap should not be more than 4mm, provided they do not let the sunlight pass through it. If it does, get checked by an expert.
- The hinges of the door should not be wobbly; instead, they should be fixed tightly.
- Fire doors should always have a self-closing device, as the door only works when closed.
Do you also provide delivery options to other states?
Yes, we deliver our top quality fire doors PAN India. Call us at +91-98142-14344 or email us at email@example.com & get detailed information related to delivery queries.
How do they work?
Fire doors save a life, but how? Fire doors are incorporated with intumescent strips, which tend to expand when exposed to high temperatures and heat. Upon expanding, they seal the gap between the frame and the door, thus, blocking the pathway for fire and smoke to spread to unaffected areas.
Do I need to use special paint on fire doors?
No, you can paint the fire doors using regular decorative paint except for leaving the hinges, locks, and hardware areas. Also, do not use heat or chemical strippers to paint the doors.
How much experience you have in this industry?
We have 6+ years of experience in this industry, striving to be the best fire doors manufacturers in Bangalore. Our quality doors keep the buildings and lives safe and protected during the time of a fire breakout.
Does my door need a self-closing device?
Yes, you will have to get a self-closing device fixed on your fire door because the door only works when the door is closed. So, to avoid any carelessness, you should have a self-closing device prefixed to your door.
How big is your team at Trio India?
We are a team of experts and experienced engineers, managers, and skilled workers, who work meticulously to manufacture the best quality fire doors to ensure maximum safety and protection against life and property.
Where is your office located?
Our office is located in Industrial Land Zone, Saidpura, Dera Bassi, Punjab, 140507. Hope to have you at our address soon.
In-depth information on the importance of checking the labels on fire-rated doors!
Since now you know what information you can abstract from the labels of fire doors, you should not overlook the importance of these labels in-depth. These fire doors carry a label which provides information such as information about the manufacturer, smoke rating, fire rating and more that can easily be read out by an Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). We at Trio India, an assured fire exit door manufacturers in Bangalore, make sure that all our fire doors have a fixed label once it has been manufactured.
These labels must not be removed from the doors throughout their durability. However, an expert can check through these labels to see whether the openings and frames are at par with the required guidelines.
What specific rooms need fire-rated doors?
Since there have been rising fire cases in the last decade, the importance of fire-rated doors has become of utmost importance. Different doors are required by different types of industries based on their requirements. To elaborate, residential sectors generally use wooden fire-rated doors whereas commercial buildings, public places, and shopping malls use steel-made fire-rated doors. You can seek information on what kind of fire door you require from our expert fire exit door manufacturers in Bangalore.
When installing fire doors in our homes, the kitchen is the first place that requires a fire door. The primary reason is all the electric and flammable appliances a kitchen has, which could easily lead to a fire accident. Similarly, commercial and public places also need fire doors to avoid any unforeseen fire hazard. So, reach out to your nearest fire door suppliers in Bangalore and get your properties all protected!
How to check a fire door when you visit fire door suppliers in Bangalore?
We have penned down the fire door checklist, which will help you investigate the doors aptly wherever you visit fire door manufacturers in India.
- Certification – Testing bodies like BRE and UL verify these doors per the needed guidelines and then label these doors with a certificate. The certification covers the inspection of the entire doorset, thus, ensuring no glitch in the functioning of the door.
- Gaps – Look out for the gaps between the sides and the tops of the doors and they should never be more than 4mm when the door is closed. To cut it short, the light should not pass through the gaps as it will ensure no smoke or fire flame could enter the other side of the building.
- Hinges – If you find hinges broken or missing, you should report them to the expert.
Why is Trio India known as the top fire exit door manufacturers in Bangalore?
Having been established in the year 2017, Trio India aims to deliver the best fire rated doors manufacturers in Bangalore. We are specifically known for our premium quality and top-class delivery services across every industry we have ever served. Our products have always passed the quality standards as per stated Indian, i.e., [ BS 476(Part-20 & 22) 1987 & IS: 3614, (Part-2) 1992 ] as well as international fire safety policies. Also, check out our assorted door types, including Emergency Doors, Hollow Metal Doors, and Shaft Doors. Our focus is to build heavy-duty structures to ensure the flawless functioning of our fire doors during the time of a fire hazard. So, talk to our experts today, and ensure full-proof fire safety at your residence, office, or any property.