Thanks to the fast-paced development in the department of science and technology, the quality of life has improved drastically. Today, the requirement for buildings has changed from ‘one roof, four walls, and a shelter to a more stringent need to enhance the overall experience of the building. This requirement of the industry has led to the development of a special antibacterial board by the Cleanroom panels suppliers. The quality of a cleanroom panel is vital to the cleanliness of your cleanroom.
The Modular Cleanroom Partitions supplier and Manufacturers make sure to meet all our requirements with a series of panels that are used in buildings or office spaces to help achieve the diversification of building functions and improve our living standards. The industries like food and medicine that are strongly connected to our health face the biggest problem of keeping microorganisms and viruses away.
With so many options around, there is a great possibility to get all muddled up. In that case make sure to stick around this read, so that you choose the right Cleanroom accessories suppliers India.
- Think Strategically
Know what you want and spend the time examining the offer, always keeping in mind how significant the supplier is for your company. Assume that your business suddenly starts expanding and the need for your services and products pumps up. Can your suppliers meet the new challenges? Consider not only what you require in the next few months but long term. If your aim is to grow in the next few years, ensure that your supplier is available and able to meet these needs.
The modular clean room panels by Trio India are perfect for such flexibility in a plant’s layout.
What to look for in cleanroom panels suppliers?
Usually, your requirements from a supplier depend on the application, model and size of your institution. But, regardless of the field you operate in, there are some essential necessities suppliers must fulfill.
- Reliability – This is the single most basic liability of a supplier. You have to get what you want, in the amount and quality you require and the time you want it.
- Quality – The quality of clean room panels needs to be consistent.
- Price – The lowest price is not constantly the most significant measure. You should always seek value and settle on the best balance between cost and benefit.
- Clear communication – A great supplier requires to be honest and forthright and let you know of unexpected delays, so you have time to make changes.
- Customer service – Having a dedicated supervisor to resolve any concern is priceless.
- Financial security – One of the basic elements of every supplier is financial strength and stability to meet all your needs.
- Partnership – Contact your supplier as a partner in marketing. Strong connections mean that they will forever have your best interest in mind.
How to choose the right cleanroom panels?
The key is to choose ‘an accurate one’ rather than an expensive one!
The best part of following these 5 tips is that as long as you follow them you won’t end up spending big bucks on the right one.
- Cleanroom panel: A clean room’s surface of the wall and ceiling should be smooth, flat, free from dust, and easy to clean using a dust removal procedure.
- Construction of the room: The cleanroom structure must be made using sealing measures that are reliable and leave no construction gaps in between clean room doors and windows, ceilings, walls, floor surfaces.
- Colour of cleanrooms: The colour of the clean rooms must be light and gentle, giving workers a comfortable environment to work in. Always go for soothing colours that are not too vibrant for a workspace. You don’t want the technicians getting distracted by the interiors in such a focused environment.
- Resistance from Corrosion: Clean rooms usually need to be washed very often. In addition to cleaning with water, disinfectant water or alcohol is also used to disinfect the rooms. The liquids contain several harsh chemicals, which might discolour and fall off certain materials on the surfaces so; we need the cleanroom accessories to be corrosion resistive.
- Weather Proof: Biological clean rooms like the operating rooms that are generally equipped with O₃ generators which are used for sterilization. This can accelerate the oxidation or corrosion of the objects such as metals in the environment. This will further lead to fading and discoloration of the general coating surface because of oxidation. Therefore, these kinds of cleanrooms require that their decorative accessories should have good resistance for oxidation and will not produce rust.
Cleanroom panels must have a smooth surface, corrosion resistance and good antibacterial ability. Cleanroom panels suppliers can meet all the needs of building accessories standards for clean areas in pharmaceutical and medical environments. It is widely used in electronics, pharmaceuticals, food, biology, aerospace, precision instrument manufacturing, etc. The cleanroom engineering area, which meets all these strict requirements on the indoor environment, is extremely valued by the customers.
Trio India is one such Modular Cleanroom Partitions supplier and Manufacturers that takes care of all these parameters and fulfills all the promises to our customers. We have a wide range of turnkey solutions which are designed by keeping in mind all the points that were mentioned above.