Fire Shaft Doors
Fire Shaft Doors assist in providing admission to a space that needs some degree of protected entry. Fire Shaft Doorsare employed in various applications, including plaster, drywall, floor hatches, fire-rated valve boxes, and security entrance doors. Shaft doors also include entrances for more enormous structures like floor hatches, hatches and walk via access doors. Duct access doors are created to deliver convenient, economic admission to duct elements.There are multiple heat resistant techniques used to provide fire safety in facilities like the emergency exit doors and fire escapes doors used to save electrical and mechanical structures and control dangers.
The Fire Shaft Doors provide the possibility to save your electrical and mechanical facilities in structures safely and with aesthetics. Its rigid outer frame and portable inner frame are produced of galvanized materials unsusceptible to crumbling and buckling. At the time of a possible fire, while the building shafts generate a chimney effect and push the fire to rush to the upper zones, the usage of the installation shaft doors controls the fires that happen in the premises from getting to the buildings and the fires that may appear in the structure shafts to the common spaces.
In complement to all its advantages, the fire-resistant shaft door holds fire spreading for a minimum of 90 minutes and lets people escape to secure areas. Smoke and heat are the two essential elements that deteriorate in a fire, and the fire-resistant shaft door does not permit exposure to these components.
Fire Resistant Shaft Door Features
With the proficiency of skilled engineers, Trio India offers an unmatched quality collection of fire-resistant shaft doors within the guaranteed time. These fire-rated shaft doors are one of the finest models of the best quality products of Trio India Door and Door Accessories. All fire-rated shaft doors and door collections are built employing the most delinquent machinery handled by skilled and professional staff, guaranteeing that all outcomes are well fabricated.
- Tested as per the EN 1634-1 standard
- Certificate for 90 minutes fire rating
- Built in customer-specific dimensions
- Our stylish robotic coating line covered the shaft doors using an electrostatic powder coating method.
- The common colour is RAL 9002. Yet, any RAL colour as per the need can be used.
- The shaft door frames and leaves can be coated in additional RAL colours.
- The shaft door leaf thickness is 63 mm and is built from 0.80 mm thick galvanized steel.
- The frame is constructed from 1.50 mm galvanized steel.
- Galvanized steel is employed to create door frames and leaves; thus, the doors are favourably resistant to corrosion.
- The galvanized steel has a unique surface fit for electrostatic powder coating.
- Because of its excellent sectional design, the shaft door frames and leaves are highly rigid.
- Premium-quality thermal expanding seal on the edges.
Application Of Fire Shaft Door:
- High Rise Buildings
- Shopping Malls
- Telecom Centres
- Metro Railways Stations
- Ships and freight/passenger liners
- Garment Processing Units
- Power Plants/Industrial Plants
- Pharmaceutical / Food & Packaging
DIFFERENT TYPES OF DOORS
- Scientific Doors
- Fire Rated Doors
- Emergency Doors
- Sliding Doors
- Shaft Doors
- Honey Comb/Paper Coir
- PUF (Polyurethane Foam)
- Rock Wool