Motorised Heavy Industrial Sliding Doors are ideal for large spaces and are custom built to fulfil the needs of our clients. They are fit for industrial applications, both as external and internal doors where the maximum door opening is needed. The entries are created for challenging everyday processes, incredibly sturdy, resistant to impact and effectively corrosion-protected.
- Specially developed high Accuracy side hinges.
- The Top door-mounted operator eradicates the requirement for the headroom area.
No obstacle at the bottom part of the door.
- Chic and advance drives and controls are entirely adjusted to ensure effortless assembly and programming.
- Swing door designs are wholly prepared for the integration of all security devices.
- Doors are created of 100% CFC free polyurethane high density protected steel sliding doors of 80 mm, 120 mm or 150 mm thickness with a shield against decay or corrugated PEB cladding sheet.
- Top rollers are assembled of self-lubricating nylon, which provides smooth and noise-free movement of the doors.
- The lowest headroom is needed and is the best fit for temperature-controlled spaces.
- Hot galvanised material treated with primer and polyester resin delivers optimum protection against the environment’s damaging consequences.
- The stucco embossing on both ends of the door leaves creates scratch resistance on the surface.
- Provided with CE certified rugged and robust drive unit, integral electronic power unit and built-in contact-less magnetic limit-switch.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF DOORS
- Scientific Doors
- Fire Rated Doors
- Emergency Doors
- Sliding Doors
- Shaft Doors
- Honey Comb/Paper Coir
- PUF (Polyurethane Foam)
- Rock Wool